No matter how tired I am, I'll have it ready to submit by the deadline though.
I had to take a break yesterday and put together the video for Unforgettable Weddings, the latest box set collection which contains my book April Fool Bride.
I really love making videos, but the timing was a little difficult for me this time. Here's the video. Click it and let me know if you like it! Hopefully, it will make you buy Unforgettable Weddings!
After you watch the video, scroll down for some tips on how to make an effective video book trailer, plus a Giveaway offer.
1. Make it short. A successful video should be no more than 60 seconds.
2. Make a separate image for the YouTube Thumbprint. That's what you call the image that appears next to the video in a list on YouTube.
3. Think about the theme or the branding of the product, i.e., your book or box set, and decide what kind of impression you want the viewer to receive from the video.
4. Select great music that isn't too fast and frenetic or too slow and draggy. You want the music to move the story along.
5. Have a good image to introduce your video and an equally good one to end your video.
Click LIKE and leave a comment on Unforgettable Weddings on YouTube (subscribe to my YouTube channel while you're there please).
Giveaway for Your Own Video.
Video will be no more than 60 seconds. It can be for a book or personal.
Giveaway Entries close May 20.
Winner will be contacted by email.
By the way, Unforgettable Weddings is an Amazon Exclusive and is available for preorder now for only 99cents.
Joan Reeves is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Contemporary Romance.
All of her books have the same underlying theme: It's never too late to live happily ever after. She lives her HEA with her hero, her husband, in the Lone Star State.
Visit Joan online: Blog * Amazon * BookBub * Facebook * Twitter.
Want a free ebook of one of Joan's popular romance novels? Just click here to sign up for Joan's mailing list.