Friday, June 9, 2017

13th annual Reader & Author Get Together #RAGT17

As a #RAGT17 author and sponsor, I am today enjoying the 13th annual Reader & Author Get Together, the brainchild of Lori Foster, USA Today, Publisher's Weekly and New York Times bestselling author. Billed as “A Friendly Gathering of Romance Lovers,” RAGT17 is a fan-friendly event meant for readers, and it also raises funds for many local causes in the Cincinnati area.

This year I was able to be one of the sponsors of Barnes & Noble gift cards. What fun! And for the goody bags, I’ve sent little heart-shaped stress balls. The only problem is that at a book signing, I handed out some extras, and people thought they were tomatoes. Oops!

For the moneymaking raffle, I’m supplying a Bluegrass basket filled with two Bluegrass Reunion series books, a Hadley Pottery mint julep glass, and other Kentucky goodies—think bourbon and horses. At the Blogger Lounge, 2:00 p.m. Saturday, I’m holding a drawing for a smaller Bluegrass basket to anyone who attends.


Other items in my giveaway bag include free paperbacks and Ghirardelli bourbon chocolates. Yum! I’ll be signing books on Friday and hanging around to meet the romance lovers who attend. Hope to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun--hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful event for readers and authors. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to this Blog!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner