Thursday, February 2, 2017

Craziness and Writing

I'm late doing this post and I apologize.  Right now, the cabinet painters just arrive to paint my kitchen and 2.5 bathrooms.  Yesterday I had a hair appointment for cut and highlights, plus I had to work on my book (because #deadline), and help my hubby remove every. single. thing. from inside the cabinets and on top of the counter, as well as the decorative stuff up on the very top.  We've lived in this house 23 years and believe me when I say we have a lot of stuff.  I will be doing some paring and donating before I put stuff back up.

My book is due 2-15.  I cannot afford to take a day off (except maybe Superbowl Sunday!) so I worked while hubby continued to unload stuff from cabinets and clean them.  I got my 2k words, so I was happy (and tired.)  I also exercised (walked) and got 13,236 steps.  (Lots of walking from kitchen to garage or dormal dining room, where everything is now stored.

Today will be a strange day.  I'm holed up in my office with five Boxer dogs (and it's not a large room, maybe 10x11.)  I have music and a computer and coffee, so there is no reason why I shouldn't get my writing done.  Not sure how I'll managed my steps, but I'll figure out something.

Writing keeps me sane, and helps pay the bills.  And the story I'm working on now is so much fun.
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. You'll make that deadline. I'm impressed with all you do, Karen, and still got over 13,000 steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I don't make my steps more often than I do, but yesterday, when I had a BUNCH of them, my Fitbit was hooked to my computer charging...all day. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to this Blog!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner