Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Rainy Days by Karen Kelley

After the heat of a Texas summer, rainy days are a nice change. It's like the welcoming of fall. Thanksgiving is around the corner and then, right after that, my favorite holiday, Christmas. Fall/winter means I'll be cooking more. I love the smell of homemade bread, and apple pie. It's lighting candles, a fire in the fireplace (only mine is electric but the ambiance still works for me), hot chocolate (or glass of wine) and curling up on the couch with a good book.

So, what does the changing of seasons mean to you?

My brand new series released in Oct. The Scavenger Hunt series are hot, sexy romances with a touch of humor, about six women who decide to push fate and step out of their comfort zone. They have to draw a card. Each card represents a profession. Now she has to seduce him. What have they gotten themselves in to?

 #1 Roped, #2 Confessions (out later this month), #3 Tempted, #4 Undressed and 5 & 6 are untitled. I'll be releasing one a month. Tempting fate was never this much fun!

Buy Roped Now

Kindle    Nook

Kobo     Apple




I hope everyone has a  safe and happy holiday! I'll be having holiday contests for my newsletter group so I hope you'll check it out. It's free and you can join on my website www.authorkarenkelley.com
Best Wishes,
Karen Kelley

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new releases and happy holidays to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new releases and happy holidays to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you happy holidays wherever the road may find you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the holidays and your new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



  6. Cheryl BolenNovember 9, 2016 at 11:35 AM

    We share so much, Karen, including our preference for Christmas. I love fall more than spring. It is so refreshing after a hot, humid Texas summer. I'm still waiting for fall, though. Eagerly. Good luck on those books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer is best for me. I get depressed by fall, knowing it will lead to winter and cold and dreary days. But I guess things might be a little warmer in Texas!
    Your new series sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to this Blog!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner