Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cowboys, cowgirls and all things western?

      I'm a longtime lover of cowboys and everything western, how about you? Do you also love romance series that incorporate several members of a family? If so, meet the Bartells of Bridleton; Zack, Andrea and Cheyenne. They're siblings who are determined to save their family's heritage.

 First up is Andrea in DREA'S HOMECOMING. She's been jet setting around the world as an international model. Then an emergency call from her Great Aunt Nanette sends her flying home to face the heartaches of her past and an uncertain future with Noah Courtland, the man she never stopped loving.
     

Next is baby sister, Cheyenne, in CHEY'S COWBOY. 
Chey wants to explore the wild attraction between her and the ranch foreman, Trace Mitchem. He prefers to keep a safe distance. It's a stand off until an unexpected accident changes everything. Suddenly Chey is the wary one and Trace is demanding so much more. Until something happens that changes everything again.


Earlier this month, I released the final book of  the Bridleton series, ZACK'S RANCH.

 It features big brother Zack and ranch employee, Meredith Courtland. Zack's a strong, determined man who's willing to fight for what he wants. What he wants most in life is Meredith and to develop his share of the family's heritage. Meri is emotionally wary and unwilling to risk her secure position at Bridleton by having an affair with the incredibly desirable Bartell heir despite the fact that he's a walking, breathing temptation. But when her volunteer work with wounded veterans tangles the threads of their relationship, the two of them help defuse a threat to their lives and happiness.

I'm thrilled to have finished the series. Now that it's available at all online bookstores, it needs reviews! I'll be happy to offer complimentary digital copies of ZACK'S RANCH to anyone who's willing to post an online review. Just email me privately at Write@BeckyBarker.com You're also invited to join my Mail Chimp Contest and Announcement list via the link below my signature.

Until next time, take care and keep reading!






12 comments:

  1. LOVE your cowboys they make me smile and sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to read this series. I love your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to read this series. I love your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roberta - email me privately if you can't find a copy of the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy that the western continues to be popular. In fact, I think indie publishing has made it grow in popularity. Congrats on such a good series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am, too, Joan, because I love to read westerns as well as write them. I think it's one of those genres that makes continues to evolve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who can resist a cowboy? The romance of the west is alive and well thanks to writers like you, Becky,
    .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Kathleen. They say "write what you love" and it works for me! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to this Blog!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner