Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Beauty in a Boxed Set - Bonnie Edwards


As self-publishing evolves so do readers’ opportunities to find new authors. One way for readers to discover exciting new stories and series is the multi-author boxed set.

Boxed sets are a win-win for both readers and authors looking for more exposure.

FIRST GLANCE gives you 13, very different, exciting series for you to fall in love with! There’s something for every taste in these 13 romances from USA Today and Amazon Bestselling authors. 
From light paranormal to Motorcycle Club romantic suspense to New Adult, reunited first loves and sports and even a taste of forbidden love FIRST GLANCE has it all: sexy heroes and smart heroines in love stories to make you cheer, sigh, and beg for more.

Luckily, since each of these books leads into more stories you won’t have to beg. 

AVAILABLE TODAY! ONLY 99c for a limited time!







9 comments:

  1. Good luck, Bonnie! I've enjoyed taking part in boxed sets, too--like you said, it's a win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Bonnie. Do I understand correctly that this is a compilation of first chapters as a way to introduce readers to new authors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Joan, these are full stories that are the first books in series.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the set, Bonnie. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for readers to sample a lot of different styles and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely say no to an opportunity to be in a boxed set, but I do wonder if the proliferating of these will impact sales of my books. As a reader--a slow reader--it would take me months to wade through a boxed set of, say, eight books. This took CAN allow discoverability of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way I look at the sets I purchase is if the story doesn't grab me then I just move onto the next. Not every book started must be finished.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the info, Bonnie. I've been invited to do sets, but had to concentrate on WIP. I'm glad they're working well for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been happy with cross over sales Becky. One of the best things I did for my promo last year!

      Delete

Subscribe to this Blog!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner