Tuesday, March 22, 2016

New Release! Twinkle, Twinkle Little Thong

My very first blog on Gems in the Attic! To celebrate, I've written a sexy novella titled Twinkle, Twinkle Little Thong...well, no, not exactly. I'm re-releasing a novella written a handful of years ago which, oddly enough, revolves around a diamond-encrusted thong. Ooh...ouch!

I'm so pleased to re-launch the book here, where I got my start as a published author for Precious Gems. Many times I've joined publisher/author email loops as my career looped in and around various publishing houses. The only loop I stayed with over all these years was our Precious Gems. 


Why? Because the writers here have always shown their desire to keep writing. They've been a light during dark times. They've led the way for me, never giving up because the publishing business was tough, or changing or dreary. 

It is my pleasure and honor to be included in this blog...typical of these authors...keep going, find a way...get around that obstacle. 

I think it's appropriate that my diamond-studded thong is the topic of my first post since our blog is titled Gems in the Attic.


A secret that should never be exposed…

When a bundle of trouble AKA one lively mutt absconds with an -- umm -- expensive piece of underwear, Frankie Volpe gives chase and lands on the deck of a float home owned by a man she’s secretly lusted for.

But the $50,000 thong?  Nowhere to be found. The mutt was better at hiding stuff than Frankie!

All she wants is her regular, boring, real, Chicago life back but all her good luck turned bad and Frankie’s hiding out in Victoria, British Columbia.

Daniel Martin is a late-night blues radio host who’s been aware of Frankie since she arrived in the marina. The mysterious, sexy, Frankie seems standoffish until she needs his help tracking an odd piece of clothing his dog scampered off with.

Soon, their attraction flares into something neither of them expects and Daniel accepts a job in a brand new timeslot in a new market -- Chicago -- the last place in the world Frankie can go. Frankie’s secret is about to be exposed. Will the truth about her good karma gone bad clear the path for them or send Frankie running again?


To purchase for an e-reader near you:









14 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie! What a fun book. I can't wait to read it and see where the mutt hid the thong! Best of luck with this new release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie! It was a very fun book to write. I love putting dogs in my stories and this little bundle of trouble starts a whole romance just by being a dog. But Frankie and Daniel have some interesting bumps to overcome just the same.

      Delete
  2. Oh, my gosh, the very thought of it makes me itch... The books sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Liz. I tend to put humour into my stories...can't help it, it's my voice. What better way than to use a mischievous dog? Plus the setting is very cool. A small contingent of float homes reside in the harbour of Victoria, BC Canada and I love wandering the pier there.

      Delete
  3. Hi Bonnie! Just ordered the book. It sounds fantastic! I love humor and dogs. Add in romance and I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, I never meant to be a "dog" writer, but when they're so much a part of your life, they just sort of show up. I have several books with dogs in them now. I love writing their scenes.

      Delete
    2. I meant to thank you, Karen for trying one of my books! Much appreciated! :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like fun! I just grabbed it with the Amazon link. Now, why aren't you offering a diamond-encrusted thingee to giveaway? *g*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would Joan, but, um, I'm wearing it. No more tiaras for this romance author!

      Delete
    2. Oh, my I was so busy being clever I forgot to thank you for giving my book a try! I appreciate your support!

      Delete
  5. What a great title! Congrats on the latest release.

    Hugs, Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky...I have a great track record with titles! Kensington and Harlequin let me keep about 99% of my own. Must be a record. :)

      Delete
  6. Love the cover and can't wait to read your latest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Patricia...much appreciated!

      Delete

Subscribe to this Blog!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner